Our histopathology team coordinates with clinicians and patients at every level. We also extend the most attractive bouquet of IHC to customers in this comprehensive diagnosis . Our main motive is to provide the highest quality service at a reasonable rate and limited time! We offer a broad spectrum of histopathology diagnostic services.
Immunohistochemistry(IHC) blends anatomical, immunological and biochemical procedure into one; to recognize the abnormal elements in tissues.
Our immunohistochemistry services include:
- Breast cancer predictive/prognostic markers (ER, PR, Her2/neu, Ki-67)
- Lymphoma panels (Hodgkin’s & Non-Hodgkin’ lymphoma)
- Carcinoma of unknown primary (CUP) Panel
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumour panel
- Soft tissue sarcoma panel
- Renal cell carcinoma panel
- Cell block with immunohistochemistry
- Neuroendocrine tumours immunohistochemistry
- Paediatric neoplasms immunohistochemistry
- Lung cancer panels (small cell vs non small cell carcinoma)
- Melanoma /Skin Cancer immunohistochemistry
- Prostate cancer immunohistochemistry
- Microsatellite instability (MSI) panel